opencsa-ms message

Subject: Re: [opencsa-ms] Conference presentation

Friday is fine with me.

Mark.

On 17 Aug 2007, at 17:26, Patrick Leonard wrote:

I'm happy to help, just trying to keep it simple.  Mike Edwards offered
to help too. If the 3/4 of us can split it up it should work.  The only
day that doesn't work for me next week is Friday.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Mischkinsky [mailto:jeff.mischkinsky@oracle.com]
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2007 8:26 AM
To: Mark Little
Cc: Patrick Leonard; David Chappell

On Aug 17, 2007, at 12:37 AM, Mark Little wrote:

The three people (including you :-) mentioned below had said they
could do the presentation. Once I get acks back that at least those
people can be on a call next week, we'll go from there. Any particular

dates/times that don't work for you Patrick?

hi,
   david.chappell is not on the opencsa lists, do please do make sure
you send him email directly.
     thx,
       jeff

(I'll be back next week -- 66 miles and 6600 ft of climbing today :-)

Mark.