opencsa-ms message

Subject: RE: [opencsa-ms] InfoQ interview

            I’d suggest that you continue to use the MS mailing list so that everyone can see what is being said.

From: Mark Little [mailto:mlittle@redhat.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2007 2:43 AM
To: opencsa-ms@lists.oasis-open.org

OK, so I got a lot of takers. I agree with Graham that feedback from outside the usual suspects (and non-vendors) would be useful. What I will do next is send to the group a list of questions. Please feel free to answer the ones you want. I'll then assemble the list of answers into the interview text.

Do we want to pollute the MS mailing list with this information, or talk directly with each other?

Mark.