opencsa-ms message

Subject: Re: [opencsa-sc] MS Policy Discussions Now on Board Process Committee [was FW: Draft Board process comm minutes 21 August 2007]

forwarding to OpenCSA MemberSection list, per OpenCSA SC policy of
conducting its business in public, Please edit your replies to the
original mail to not use the OpenCSA SC list
    cheers,
    jeff

--
Jeff Mischkinsky			          		jeff.mischkinsky@oracle.com
Director, Oracle Fusion Middleware and Web Services Standards	+1(650)