opencsa-ms message

Subject: Re: [opencsa-ms] RE: Action Item from CSA presentation/speaker's bureau

Sorry for the delay: was on vacation for a few days. What can I do to help?

Mark.

On 16 Sep 2007, at 21:03, Graham Barber wrote:

Dee, Carol,

Mark Little has volunteered to coordinate this on behalf of the Steering Committee. I can help with logistics, but would prefer decisions to be driven by Mark.

Graham J Barber,

Program Director, SOA Partnerships,
     Graham_Barber@uk.ibm.com
     Graham Barber@IBMGB
Phone:
Internal:                                245702,  External: +44 (0)1962 815702
Secretary (Yulia):          247672,                    +44 (0)1962 817672
Cellphone (Worldwide):                                    +44 (0)7880 734005

"Carol Geyer" <carol.geyer@oasis-open.org>

14/09/2007 19:41

"'Dee Schur'" <dee.schur@oasis-open.org>
cc
<mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org>, <jeff.mischkinsky@oracle.com>, Graham Barber/UK/IBM@IBMGB
Subject
RE: Action Item from CSA presentation/speaker's bureau

This is a great idea, and there are several ways we can accomplish it.

Before I recommend a solution, please help me to better understand what's
required. Are we talking about a list of speakers with their bios and
descriptions/titles of CSA-relevant presentations they give (like at
http://dita.xml.org/speakers) ...or are we talking about posting slide
presentations for people to download (like at
http://dita.xml.org/resource-directory?filter0=43) ...or some combination...or
something else?

If we're posting presentations that are not approved work products of the MS
itself, is there any MS endorsement implied to being listed on this page?

How will someone get listed on this page or get a presentation posted here? Is
it open to any member of the MS, non-members?

Will the StC appoint one person to maintain this page or do they want people to
post directly to it?

Thanks,
Carol