|I'll have updates on my action items either today (if I can call in), or on Monday via email.|
On 28 Sep 2007, at 09:55, Graham Barber wrote:
|Steering Committee Members |
Jeff Mischkinsky (Chair),
Graham Barber (Secretary & Vice-Chair),
Mark Little (probable apologies),
Member Section Observers welcome.
Sep 28, 2007, 9am PDT
0. Agenda Bashing & Roll.
1. Minutes Approval (Sep 14, 2007).
2. Open Action Item Review:
- Full List.
- Summary of Open Items Due:
- All are reflected in Agenda Items below
- Plan a series of OASIS-sponsored educational webinars for SCA (Open Action Item #0009) - Agenda #7
- Populate the Volunteer Presentations Database (Open Action Item #0011) - Agenda #7
- Propose some Rules for an Inter-TC Liaison Subcommittee (Open Action Item #0013) - Agenda #4
- What should be the version of the SCA specs? (Open Action Item #0017) - Agenda #5
- Use of RFC 2119 keywords in the spec (Open Action Item #0018) - Agenda #5
- Summary of Open Items Not Yet Due:
3. Plenary Week Debrief
4. Inter-TC Liaison Subcommittee (Jeff)
- Propose some Rules for an Inter-TC Liaison Subcommittee (Open Action Item #0013)
5. TC Issues Raised to Steering Committee (All)
- What should be the version of the SCA specs? (Open Action Item #0017)
- Use of RFC 2119 keywords in the spec (Open Action Item #0018)
6. Confirmation of Process (Issues to SC) (Graham)
7. Evangelism Items (Mark if available)
- Plan a series of OASIS-sponsored educational webinars for SCA (Open Action Item #0009)
- Populate the Volunteer Presentations Database (Open Action Item #0011)
8. SDO Charter Status (Graham)
9 Quarterly Report to OASIS Board Imminent? (Graham)
10. Any Other Business?
11. Future SC Agenda Topics?
12. Forthcoming Vacation/Absence information?
13. Confirmation of next Teleconference.
|Conference Information |
|Participant passcode ||370491 |
|Dial-in numbers || |
|North America Toll free ||1-888-240-4148 |
|Toll/International ||1-719-234-0214 |
|London, UK, Local ||+44 (0) 20 7663 2217 |
|UK toll free ||0 800 051 6872 |
|Conference Commands |
|Press *1 to hear a help menu. |
|Press *0 to reach an operator. |
|Press *6 to mute or "un-mute" line. |
|Press *4 to increase conference volume. |
|Press *7 to decrease conference volume. |
|Press *5 to increase your voice volume. |
|Press *8 to decrease your voice volume.|
Graham J Barber,
Program Director, SOA Partnerships,
Internal: 245702, External: +44 (0)1962 815702
Secretary (Yulia): 247672, +44 (0)1962 817672
Cellphone (Worldwide): +44 (0)7880 734005
Unless stated otherwise above:
IBM United Kingdom Limited - Registered in England and Wales with number 741598.
Registered office: PO Box 41, North Harbour, Portsmouth, Hampshire PO6 3AU
JBoss, a Division of Red Hat
Registered Address: Red Hat UK Ltd, Amberley Place, 107-111 Peascod Street, Windsor, Berkshire,
SI4 1TE, United Kingdom.
Registered in UK and Wales under Company Registration No. 3798903
Directors: Michael Cunningham (USA), Charlie Peters (USA) and David Owens (Ireland)