opencsa-ms message

Subject: Re: [opencsa-ms] Call for Participation for Symposium: New Version

jane,
   Would u please send a version with change tracking so we can see
what has changed, wrt to the previous version you emailed to the group.
     thx,
   jeff

On Oct 19, 2007, at 1:07 PM, Jane Harnad wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
>
> Attached is the latest version of the call for participation
> (version 5) for
> the spring Symposium.  We’re hoping to finalize the call details by
> Tuesday
> of next week, therefore, would appreciate any comments no later
> than COB
> Monday, 22 October.  Regards, Jane
>
> Jane Harnad
> Manager of Events
> OASIS
> Work Hours: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
> jane.harnad@oasis-open.org
>
> Attend the Open Standards Forum on Enabling Transformational
> Government
> through Web Services and SOA at Ditton Manor (near London) - 29-30
> October
> 2007
> http://events.oasis-open.org/home/forum/2007
>

> <CFP-2008-V0 5-draft.doc>
> generates this mail.  You may a link to this group and all your TCs
> in OASIS
> at:

Jeff Mischkinsky			          		jeff.mischkinsky@oracle.com
Director, Oracle Fusion Middleware and Web Services Standards	+1(650)
506-1975
Consulting Member Technical Staff           			500 Oracle Parkway, M/
S 4OP9
Oracle								Redwood Shores, CA 94065