I can not join the call, as I have another
call. Here is the update on the webinars:
Monday – 10 December, 10:00 AM EDT,
7:00 AM PDT, 15:00 GMT – Sanjay Patil and Mike Edwards - presenting the "SCA Overview" session - I have abstract.
– 11 December, 10:00 AM EDT, 7:00 AM PDT, 15:00 GMT – David Booz - “SCA Policy Framework Tutorial” – I have abstract.
Wednesday – 12 December, 10:00 AM
EDT, 7:00 AM PDT, 15:00 GMT – Mike Rowley - “SCA Assembly
Model” – **I need abstract.
Thursday - December, 10:00 AM EDT, 7:00 PM
PDT, 15:00 GMT – Bryan Aupperle - **I need title and abstract.
I’d like to have all information
complete by COB today, so I can create the invitations and we can begin
From: Graham Barber
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2007
Subject: [opencsa-ms] OpenCSA
Steering Committee Agenda - 02 Nov 2007
Jeff Mischkinsky (Chair) -
Barber (Secretary & Vice-Chair),
Section Observers welcome.
Nov 02, 2007, 9am PDT, 4pm GMT
Agenda Bashing & Roll.
1. Previous Minutes Approval (Oct 26, 2007).
- One identified amendment: Patrick Leonard was present.
2. Open Action Item
- Full List.
- Summary of Open Items Due/Overdue:
Due items are reflected in Agenda below.
- Plan a series of OASIS-sponsored
educational webinars for SCA (Open Action Item #0009) - Agenda #5
- Populate the Volunteer Presentations
Database (Open Action Item #0011) - Agenda #5
- Summary of Open Items Not Yet Due:
3. Inter-TC Liaison Subcommittee (SC & OASIS Staff)
- Review & Approve latest draft Revision One here.
- Decide Steering Committee Representation.
- Discuss status (TC coverage complete?, Kavi pages?, JIRA?):
- Assembly: Chapman/Edwards,
- Bindings: Unknown,
- BPEL: Karmarkar/Patil,
- C/C++: Aupperle,
- Policy: Booz/Malhotra.
4. SDO Charter
- Final Charter here.
- Approve Affiliation with OpenCSA Member Section.
5. Open Evangelism
- Plan a series of OASIS-sponsored educational webinars for SCA (Open Action Item #0009)
- Populate the Volunteer Presentations Database (Open Action Item #0011)
6. Involvement in
OASIS Spring 2008 Symposium (SC & OASIS Staff)
- E-mail from Dee
- Decide how Member Section should support.
Any Other Business?
Future SC Agenda
Confirmation of next
North America Toll free
London, UK, Local
+44 (0) 20 7663 2217
UK toll free
0 800 051 6872
Press *1 to hear a help menu.
Press *0 to reach an operator.
Press *6 to mute or "un-mute" line.
Press *4 to increase conference volume.
Press *7 to decrease conference volume.
Press *5 to increase your voice volume.
Press *8 to decrease your voice volume.
Graham J Barber,
OASIS OpenCSA Steering Committee Secretary & Vice-Chair,
Program Director, SOA Partnerships, IBM Corporation.
245702, External: +44 (0)1962 815702
Secretary (Carol): 245395,
+44 (0)1962 815395
Unless stated otherwise above:
IBM United Kingdom Limited - Registered in England
with number 741598.
Registered office: PO Box 41,
North Harbour, Portsmouth, Hampshire PO6 3AU