OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

opencsa-ms message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: OpenCSA Inter-TC Liaison Subcommittee Meeting

I plan to convene the OpenCSA Inter-TC Liaison Subcommittee (LSC) on Nov 12th at 8 AM Pacific.
Jamie, do you think the agenda for this meeting should include an item for the OASIS staff to brief the LSC about the relevant OASIS policies and procedures? If yes, may I request that yourself or someone from the OASIS staff attend this meeting.
Dee, would it be possible to set up the Kavi pages for the LSC in this week (preferably by Wed) so that I could use the Kavi calendar for distributing the notice (with agenda, call-info, etc) of the first meeting.

From: Graham Barber [mailto:graham_barber@uk.ibm.com]
Sent: Monday, Nov 05, 2007 2:54 AM
To: opencsa-ms@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [opencsa-ms] DRAFT - OpenCSA Steering Committee Minutes - 02 Nov 2007

DRAFT - OpenCSA Steering Committee (SC) Minutes - 02 November 2007 9:00 AM PDT

0. Agenda bashing and Roll

Attending:                  Graham Barber, David Burke, Mark Little, Sanjay Patil, Michael Rowley.
Apologies:                  Patrick Leonard, Jeff Mischkinsky.
Absent:                     None.
OASIS Staff:                Dee Schur.
Identified Observers:       Mike Edwards, Anish Karmarkar.
Notes:                      Graham Barber.
Agenda Items added:         None.

1. Minutes Approval

- 26 October 2007:

        - One amendment: Add Patrick Leonard to Attendee List.
        - Resolution to Approve, as amended: Passed (Little/Burke)- Unanimous.

2. Open Action Item Review

- Summary of Open Items Due:
- All Items covered by Agenda Items, so not discussed.

3. Inter TC Liaison Subcommittee

- Briefly reviewed updated Inter TC Liaison Subcommittee (LSC) Charter
Revision One.
- Motion to accept this Charter Revision One as the revised charter for the Liaison Subcommittee:
        Passed (Rowley/Little) - Unanimous.
- Michael Rowley reported that Michael & Henning were appointed LSC reps from the SCA-J TC.
- Graham will follow up absent nominations from SCA-Bindings TC.
- Graham confirmed previous SC decision to defer operational procedures (e.g. Quorum Rules)
  to the LSC to decide.
- Motion: Appoint Michael Rowley & Sanjay Patil for dual LSC roles as SC representatives
  (as well as representatives from their own TCs) - (Rowley/Little) - Unanimous.
- Dee to check that Kavi Pages are being set up for LSC; Graham will ensure OSOA JIRA section.
- As pro tem co-chair, Sanjay will convene first LSC teleconference.

4. SDO Charter

- Motion: Approve Affiliation of Service Data Objects (SDO) TC with the OpenCSA Member Section
  (Burke/Little) - Unanimous.
- Graham will communicate resolution to SDO TC mailing list and SDO Charter Supporters.

5. Evangelism Items

- Webinars: Dee is awaiting Abstract from Michael Rowley & Abstract/Title from Bryan Aupperle,

  else we are good to go.
- All to consider broadening the base publicity that OASIS will do, including:
        - InfoQ (Mark Little),
        - ServerSide (Mike Edwards),
        - Tuscany (Mike Edwards),
        - OSOA (Graham Barber),
        - Own Company Sites (All).        

- Volunteer Database: Mark has uploaded spreadsheet, although only 3 speakers (Rowley/Booz/Edwards)
  have volunteered. Mark will resend request to Plenary presenters and consider asking TC chairs if
  response remains poor.
- Graham will update text in AIs 9 & 11.

6. OASIS Spring 2008 Symposium

- CfP has closure in mid-December, so we will revisit when JavaOne earlier target (below) is reached.

- JavaOne has CfP closure on Nov 15th and SC felt that some shared papers should be submitted:
        - Mark will write up an abstract for a moderated round table,
        - Mike Edwards will circulate some ideas to Member Section mailing list.
*** New Action Item #0024: Plan OpenCSA Member Section involvement in JavaOne & OASIS Spring Seminar.

Any Other Business?

None offered.

Future SC Agenda Topics?

None offered.

Forthcoming Vacation/Absence information?

None offered.

Confirmation of next Teleconference.

The next regular teleconference is at 9am PDT on Friday November 9th.


Meeting closed, 9.40am PDT.

Respectfully Submitted,
Graham Barber,

Graham J Barber,

OASIS OpenCSA Steering Committee Secretary & Vice-Chair,
Program Director, SOA Partnerships, IBM Corporation.
Internal:                              245702,  External: +44 (0)1962 815702
Secretary (Carol):          245395,                    +44 (0)1962 815395
Cellphone (Worldwide):                                    +44 (0)7880 734005

Unless stated otherwise above:
IBM United Kingdom Limited - Registered in England and Wales with number 741598.
Registered office: PO Box 41, North Harbour, Portsmouth, Hampshire PO6 3AU

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]