opencsa-ms message

Subject: RE: [opencsa-ms] Potential Sessions for Java One for SCA, SDO

Mark,

I would be concerned if the panel discussion turns into a SCA vs. JBI debate, primarily because the audience would also be interested IMO in understanding the value proposition, implementation status, etc, of SCA by itself.

I think that someone (perhaps Peter!) should submit a proposal for an independent session/BOF on SCA and (not vs.) JBI.

Thanks,
Sanjay

From: Mark Little [mailto:mlittle@redhat.com]
Sent: Tuesday, Nov 06, 2007 7:52 AM
To: Mike Edwards
Cc: OpenCSA

I'm working on the panel session abstract. Wait and see what that's got because it may be relevant.

Mark.

On 6 Nov 2007, at 15:52, Mike Edwards wrote:

Peter,

Would you be willing to create a session proposal on this topic (with potential help from others)?

Yours,  Mike.

Co Chair OASIS SCA Assembly TC.
Phone & FAX: +44-1962-818014    Mobile: +44-7802-467431
Email:  mike_edwards@uk.ibm.com

Peter Walker <Peter.Walker@Sun.COM>
Sent by: Peter.Walker@Sun.COM

06/11/2007 15:27

"Jones, Steve G" <steve.g.jones@capgemini.com>
cc
Mark Little <mlittle@redhat.com>, Mike Edwards/UK/IBM@IBMGB, OpenCSA <opencsa-ms@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject
Re: [opencsa-ms] Potential Sessions for Java One for SCA, SDO

Jones, Steve G wrote:
> Add in th non vocal me as well as on both. But it needn't be limited to people on both, it would be good to see people who aren't doing both explaining the different reasons.
>
> Yes it is early, but it is one of the most common questions out there. Will SCA and JBI end up competing or will we be grown up and work together.

I'm cooperating fully with myself on this issue :-)

Peter.

Unless stated otherwise above:

----

Mark Little

JBoss, a Division of Red Hat
Registered Address: Red Hat UK Ltd, Amberley Place, 107-111 Peascod Street, Windsor, Berkshire,
SI4 1TE, United Kingdom.
Directors: Michael Cunningham (USA), Charlie Peters (USA) and David Owens (Ireland)