opencsa-ms message

Subject: Re: [opencsa-ms] Potential Sessions for Java One for SCA, SDO

Sanjay said ...
"a> Instead of having two sessions (2b and 3b) on security,
transactions, etc, perhaps we should submit a single proposal for a tent
session to cover the policy framework and its usage to simplify the
infrastructure related to security, transactions and reliable messaging"

Makes much more sense.
Ashok

--
All the best, Ashok