opencsa-ms message

Subject: Re: [opencsa-sc] Confirm name and settings for LSC

hi scott,
   (moving to the MS list)

   i'm not quite sure of all of the implications of what you are
proposing, but the charter is quite clear:
"LSC meetings, (teleconference and/or face to face) shall be posted
in advance. The meetings shall be open to other OpenCSA MS and
affiliated TC members as observers. Observers may participate in
meetings at the discretion of the chair. Any eligible OASIS member
may subscribe to the LSC mail list and post to it."
   cheers,
   jeff

--
Jeff Mischkinsky			          		jeff.mischkinsky@oracle.com
Director, Oracle Fusion Middleware and Web Services Standards	+1(650)