opencsa-ms message

Subject: RE: [opencsa-ms] Re: [opencsa-sc] Confirm name and settings for LSC

I hate to ask this question - since it's sure to elicit a response of "since you
brought it up ..." - but, who is going to be responsible for adding the
requestors to the roster?

It sounds like observer membership status isn't open to "all", but to anyone who
is either a member of the Member Section or one of the affiliated TCs. I think
any requests should note their affiliation (either organizational membership in
the member section or the particular TC in which they are a member). I'm also
guessing from the wording below that someone who is not a member of the member
section and only an observer in one of the affiliated TCs would not be eligible
for observer status?

Mary