opencsa-ms message

Subject: Re: [opencsa-ms] opencsa steering comm schedule for dec?

+1 and +1

On 28 Nov 2007, at 10:01, Jeff Mischkinsky wrote:

hi,
   Aside from the fact that i can't make the call on the 30th, i'm tempted to cancel it because i don't see any pressing business, from looking at the last minutes.
   Note: I don't have any problem with there being a meeting if there will be a quorum and there is business to discuss.

   While I'm at it, I'd also like to solicit feedback on meetings for the month of december. I'm inclined to say we should skip at least the last 2 weeks, possibly the last 3 - and only have one meeting in dec on the 7th.
   What do folks think?
       cheers,
       jeff

--
Jeff Mischkinsky           jeff.mischkinsky@oracle.com
Director, Oracle Fusion Middleware and Web Services Standards +1(650)506-1975