opencsa-ms message

Subject: Re: [opencsa-ms] opencsa steering comm schedule for dec?

Title: Re: [opencsa-ms] opencsa steering comm schedule for dec?

I think there is an expectation that there will be a call this Friday, from the OASIS, to give us an update or other guidance on how we move forward with IBM's offer to replace Graham and his elected roles. I seem to recall that Patrick or Jamie asked that wait to hear from them after the OASIS execs had a chance to meet.

So we may need the call at aleast for this discussion.

Sent wirelessly via Blackberry

----- Original Message -----
From: Jeff Mischkinsky <jeff.mischkinsky@oracle.com>
To: OpenCSA <opencsa-ms@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Wed Nov 28 02:01:58 2007

hi,
    Aside from the fact that i can't make the call on the 30th, i'm
tempted to cancel it because i don't see any pressing business, from
looking at the last minutes.
    Note: I don't have any problem with there being a meeting if
there will be a quorum and there is business to discuss.

    While I'm at it, I'd also like to solicit feedback on meetings
for the month of december. I'm inclined to say we should skip at
least the last 2 weeks, possibly the last 3 - and only have one
meeting in dec on the 7th.
    What do folks think?
        cheers,
        jeff

--
Jeff Mischkinsky                                                jeff.mischkinsky@oracle.com
Director, Oracle Fusion Middleware and Web Services Standards   +1(650)