opencsa-ms message

Subject: Connect with users at 'SOA and Composability' event

Open CSA Members,

We're very excited to have Open CSA as a major supporter of the upcoming
'Open Standards 2008: SOA and Composability' symposium, which will be held
in Santa Clara, California, 28 April through 1 May. This will be the largest
annual event for OASIS, and we expect more than 200 members and non-members
from around the world to attend. With the help of the IDC analyst firm,
we'll be reaching an audience of highly qualified application developers
interested in identifying SOA solutions that involve SCA, SDO, and other
related standards.

Now is the time to ensure that your company takes full advantage of the
visibility and promotional benefits associated with this exciting event. In
addition to Foundational Sponsorship, we're offering three other levels of
corporate support.

The highest level of visibility, 'Premiere Sponsor', includes exclusive
sponsorship of the Evening Reception on Wednesday, which will be the
culmination of three days of SOA programming as well as the annual OASIS
members meeting.  As "Premiere Sponsor", you'll take advantage of this
singular opportunity to address the attendees, moderate the closing panel
during the program, and underscore your position as a leader in SOA. The
"Premiere Sponsor" package is limited to one company.  Also offered are
three "Classic Sponsor" packages. Each includes exclusive sponsorship of a
conference luncheon or Tuesday reception.

'SOA and Composability' will feature table top exhibit space, where
companies can network with prospective customers, demo SOA products, and
distribute sales materials. Exhibit space is included with the Premiere,
Classic, and Foundational Sponsor packages and can also be reserved
separately.

Please make note of these upcoming deadlines:

** 17 Dec: proposals for sessions, tutorials, and panels due
** 15 Jan: last day to receive a discount on sponsor/exhibitor packages

Sponsorship packages are limited and will be offered on a first come, first
serve basis, so please contact us right away to reserve your space.

*** Details on all our Event Sponsor and Exhibitor packages are provided at
http://events.oasis-open.org/home/symposium/2008/sponsorship#sponsorshipdoc.
pdf***

Best Regards,
Jane Harnad