opencsa-ms message

Subject: Re: [opencsa-ms] Update on "Open Standards 2008: Composability within SOA"

hi carol,
    no :-) -- no meeting today, the next meeting is 25 jan.
     You can send us an update via email if there is something we
need to know.
       cheers,
        jeff

On Jan 11, 2008, at 7:46 AM, Carol Geyer wrote:

> Open CSA StC:
> Could I have a few minutes on today's Open CSA Steering Committee
> call to
> provide an update on our Spring event?
> Thanks,
> Carol

> generates this mail.  You may a link to this group and all your TCs
> in OASIS
> at:

Jeff Mischkinsky			          		jeff.mischkinsky@oracle.com
Director, Oracle Fusion Middleware and Web Services Standards	+1(650)
506-1975
Consulting Member Technical Staff           			500 Oracle Parkway, M/
S 4OP9
Oracle								Redwood Shores, CA 94065