opencsa-ms message

Subject: OpenCSA MS draft agenda 25-Jan-2008

Hi,
    I don't have any items for the meeting, and i haven't seen any
requests for agenda items, so i am tempted to cancel, but i guess i
can call in. It should be very short. The only item of business that
i know of is approving the previous minutes.

  I haven't had a chance to put together the quarterly status report,
which i will try to get to in the next few days. I think it will be
quite non-controversial - there's not a lot to  say except that LSC
was created and has made a few recommendations, the SDO TC was
chartered, and the SCA TCs are busy beavering away.
    I think we can handle it by email next week.

    Draft agenda:

0. Agenda Bashing

1. Approval of minutes 04 jan 2008

        http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/opencsa-ms/
download.php/26721/Open_CSA_SC_20080104_Draft.txt

2. Action Item Review and Discussion

   Note: these are the open AI's. E

    #028 Draft Q4 Member Section Report for SC Review - Jeff
Mischkinsky - Due: 2008-01-25
        http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/opencsa-ms/
members/action_item.php?action_item_id=2072

3. AOB

4. Next Meeting: currently scheduled in 2 weeks - 8 feb 2008
       (I will be at an OASIS board f2f that friday, so it may not be
possible for me to step out. The good news is that i will be on EST
and it may be lunch break.)

5. Adjourn

Participant passcode
370491
Dial-in numbers

North America Toll free
1-888-240-4148
Toll/International
1-719-234-0214
London, UK, Local
+44 (0) 20 7663 2217
UK toll free
0 800 051 6872

--
Jeff Mischkinsky			          		jeff.mischkinsky@oracle.com
Director, Oracle Fusion Middleware and Web Services Standards	+1(650)