opencsa-ms message

Subject: Re: [opencsa-ms] RE: SCA Press Showcase at OASIS event in Santa Clara

I will not be attending the symposium this year.

Dave Booz
STSM, SCA and WebSphere Architecture
Co-Chair OASIS SCA-Policy TC
Poughkeepsie, NY (845)-435-6093  or  8-295-6093
e-mail:booz@us.ibm.com
http://washome.austin.ibm.com/xwiki/bin/view/SCA2Team/WebHome

             ashok malhotra
             <ashok.malhotra@o
             racle.com>                                                 To
                                       Carol Geyer
             02/20/2008 02:37          <carol.geyer@oasis-open.org>
                                       opencsa-ms@lists.oasis-open.org,
                                       David Booz/Poughkeepsie/IBM@IBMUS
             ashok.malhotra@or         Re: [opencsa-ms] RE: SCA Press
                 acle.com              Showcase at OASIS event in Santa
                                       Clara

Hi Carol:
David Booz and I are the co-chairs of the SCA Policy TC.
Please let us know what you need from us in terms of updates.
I cannot speak for Dave but if I'm at the Symposium I'll be happy
to participate in the other events as well.
Ashok

Carol Geyer wrote:

>Thanks to all of you who expressed support for this opportunity to promote
SCA
>to the press at the Open Standards 2008 symposium.
>
>The final format will be decided by the participants, but here's what we
have
>in mind at this point.
>
>On Tuesday, while the symposium delegates are having lunch in a separate
room,
>we'll give the press exclusive access to the exhibit room. Our formal
>presentation will be short to allow ample time for press to talk with
>exhibitors individually. Basically, we'll present:
>
>-brief overview of the state of SCA work at OASIS
>-quick updates from OASIS SCA TC chairs present
>-introduce exhibitors and give each two minutes to describe their
company's SCA
>support
>-general Q&A
>-time for press to circulate and talk with exhibitors one-on-one
>
>If you're interested in participating in this SCA press briefing, and you
>haven't already contacted me, please do by the end of the week.
>
>Thanks,
>Carol

Open