opencsa-ms message

Subject: RE: [opencsa-ms] J1 panel session

Mark,

I'll be there for BEA.

Michael

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Little [mailto:mlittle@redhat.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2008 5:35 AM
To: OpenCSA
Subject: [opencsa-ms] J1 panel session

We need to do something about the panel session that I submitted on
our behalf. For a start, we need to know names of attendees.

Mark.

----
Mark Little
mlittle@redhat.com

JBoss, a Division of Red Hat
Street, Windsor, Berkshire, SI4 1TE, United Kingdom.
Directors: Michael Cunningham (USA), Charlie Peters (USA), Matt
Parsons (USA) and Brendan Lane (Ireland).