opencsa-ms message

Subject: Re: [opencsa-ms] JavaOne presentation

Mark,

I dont need one

Yours,  Mike.

Co Chair OASIS SCA Assembly TC.
Phone & FAX: +44-1962-818014    Mobile: +44-7802-467431
Email:  mike_edwards@uk.ibm.com

Mark Little <mlittle@redhat.com>

08/04/2008 17:23

Patrick Leonard <Patrick.Leonard@roguewave.com>
cc
<Peter.Walker@Sun.COM>, <opencsa-ms@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject
Re: [opencsa-ms] JavaOne presentation

I'm trying to figure out whether "the other" Dave Chappel will get a pass.

Of the following speakers (excluding me), who needs a pass for this session?

David Chappell, Oracle;Mike Edwards, IBM; Steve Jones, Capgemini UK; Patrick Leonard, Rogue Wave; Mark Little, RedHat; Sanjay Patil, SAP AG;Michael Rowley, BEA Systems, Inc.; Scott Vorthmann, TIBCO Software Inc.; Peter Walker, Sun Microsystems, Inc.

Mark.