opencsa-ms message

Subject: RE: [opencsa-ms] SCA Workshop Opportunity at Gartner Event

Title: RE: [opencsa-ms] SCA Workshop Opportunity at Gartner Event

Doug, thanks for putting together the agenda.

Jane, what's the status of this - we should figure out who is participating.  How many do they want?

From:   Jane Harnad [mailto:jane.harnad@oasis-open.org]
Sent:   Wednesday, March 26, 2008 12:28 PM
To:     opencsa-ms@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc:     'Dee Schur'; 'Jane Harnad'; 'Doug Tidwell'

Open CSA Steering Committee Members,
Gartner contacted us last week about a possible SCA workshop opportunity at their upcoming Gartner Application Architecture, Development & Integration Summit.  The event will be held June 9-11 in Orlando, Florida (http://www.gartner.com/it/page.jsp?id=603607).  Doug Tidwell of IBM has kindly offered to help us build an agenda (see latest version below).  Please feel free to send Doug any comments on the agenda and/or speaker suggestions (dtidwell@us.ibm.com).   We welcome the support.   Regards, Jane

Proposed workshop agenda:

Jane Harnad
Manager of Events
OASIS
Work Hours: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
jane.harnad@oasis-open.org

Attend the Open Standards 2008 on "Composability within SOA" in Santa Clara, CA USA -- 28 April - 1 May 2008  -- http://events.oasis-open.org/home/symposium/2008/

 << File: ATT3360763.txt >>