opencsa-ms message

Subject: adding SDO TC to the LSC

hi,
   The SDO TC folks have asked to be added to the scope of the LSC,
since they have discovered that many of the common issues on how to
do things in the SCA TC's apply to them.
   I'd like to know if anyone would have an objection to modifying
the charter/scope of the LSC to also include the SDO TC. If i don't
hear anything back in the next week or so, I'll set up an web ballot
so that the steering committee can take a formal vote.
     cheers,
    jeff

--
Jeff Mischkinsky			          		jeff.mischkinsky@oracle.com
Director, Oracle Fusion Middleware and Web Services Standards	+1(650)