opencsa-ms message

Subject: Re: [opencsa-ms] JavaOne presentation

Yes, I need a pass.
Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Little <mlittle@redhat.com>
Date: Tuesday, Apr 8, 2008 10:24 am
To: Cc: <Peter.Walker@Sun.COM>, <opencsa-ms@lists.oasis-open.org>    Patrick Leonard <Patrick.Leonard@roguewave.com>
CC: <Peter.Walker@Sun.COM>, <opencsa-ms@lists.oasis-open.org>To: Patrick Leonard <Patrick.Leonard@roguewave.com>

I'm trying to figure out whether "the other" Dave Chappel will get a pass.

Of the following speakers (excluding me), who needs a pass for this session?

David Chappell, Oracle;Mike Edwards, IBM; Steve Jones, Capgemini UK; Patrick Leonard, Rogue Wave; Mark Little, RedHat; Sanjay Patil, SAP AG;Michael Rowley, BEA Systems, Inc.; Scott Vorthmann, TIBCO Software Inc.; Peter Walker, Sun Microsystems, Inc.

Mark.