opencsa-ms message

Subject: Draft revised LSC charter to add sdo

hi,
   Here's my first cut. My intent was to generalize so that the scope
is opencsa TCs but sill be explicit as to which TCs are included. (My
thinking is that it should not be automatic that any new opencsa tc
gets added to the charter, but that it will take an explicit action.
Ideally we would only have to add any new TCs in one place.

Comments? Let's see if we can handle this via email.

   cheers,
   jeff

OpenCSA InterTC-Subcommittee-Charter-20080411.doc

--
Jeff Mischkinsky			          		jeff.mischkinsky@oracle.com
Director, Oracle Fusion Middleware and Web Services Standards	+1(650)