opencsa-ms message

Subject: SCA Primer

One of the things I really like about WSRP is the Primer that takes a use case and describes in detail the interactions between the consumer and producer.

I was wondering if there is anything like that for SCA?

If not, then is it something woth taking up in this group?

I know it will be quite a big effort and may need to be broken into several parts (development, deployment etc.) but I believe will make adoption by all comunities much easier.

Regards,
Anil