opencsa-ms message

Subject: Re: [opencsa-ms] RE: [opencsa-sc] today's meeting

Abandoned by me :-)

On Dec 11, 2009, at 11:15 AM, David Burke wrote:

So far just two us on the Steering Committee call.

Anyone else able to join? Otherwise, we’ll abandon the call in 5 more minutes.

Regards David

From: David Burke [mailto:dburke@tibco.com]
Sent: Friday, December 11, 2009 8:55 AM
To: opencsa-sc@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [opencsa-sc] today's meeting

Hi all

I didn’t get a chance to update our meeting for the new conference call number, but I think the old number should still work (they said until the end of December).

Here’s the number again:

Participant passcode 677139

North America Toll free 1-888-240-4148

Toll/International +1-719-234-0214

London, UK, Local +44 (0) 20 7663 2217

UK toll free 0 800 051 6872

Regards, David

R. J. David Burke

TIBCO Product Management

(650) 846-5728

Product information provided in this email or any attached document is for information purposes only and its contents are subject to change without notice.

This email may contain privileged and confidential information provided to or for the benefit of TIBCO Software Inc. and its affiliates. Any information contained in or attached to this email is for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, copying or distribution of this email or any attachment hereto by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately contact the sender and permanently delete the original and any copies of this email or any attachments.

smime.p7s