opencsa-ms message

Subject: Draft Minutes from 2010-02-19 are attached

Title: OpenCSA - 2010-02-19

OASIS Logo

- DRAFT -

OpenCSA Member Section Steering Committee

Attendees

Present

Mike Kaiser
Bob Freund
Jeff Mishkinsky
Sanjay Patil
David Burke

Chair

Jeff Mischkinksy

Scribe

Bob Freund

Agenda:

0. Agenda bashing and Roll

NOTES: Bob Freund
next up in rotation: Anil Gurnan

0.1 Secretarial Role Selection (rotating):
This includes:
Creation/posting of the agenda
Creation/posting of meeting minutes
Coordination of meeting. (reminders, scheduling,
balloting support) etc...
Tracking collecting/tracking SCA TC status.
Action item tracking...

NOTES: SC agreed to the following practice going
forward:
Chair - meeting coordination (agenda management)
Rotating Secretary (by last name alphabetically)
- Meeting minutes and notes
Co-chair LSC - tracking/collecting SCA TC status (sanjay)
A/I tracking - Mike agreed to track action items

1. Minutes Approval
- 15 January 2010: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/opencsa-ms/email/archives/201001/msg00006.html

2. Open Action Item Review and Discussion

AI20081212-001 - Coordinate an effort with Assembly TC to
produce an SCA primer as the specs approach standardization (in
review).

NOTES: On Hold until we get closer to standardization.
Keep on hold.

We may now be close enought to start talking
about this.
KEEP ON AGEND

AI20091113-004 - Need to update OASIS calendar with 2010
meetings.

3. Operational Procedures document and Member section work plan review/approval
I sent out a Operational Procedures v1.2 draft in email for discussion and approval attached to an email:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/opencsa-ms/email/archives/201002/msg00001.html

The Work plan is at http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/opencsa-ms/download.php/25104/OpenCSA-SOW_V1.htm
While it is dated, it looked to me like it is still pretty accurate. We can discuss and see if anyone thinks it needs to be modified.

4. Overall TC Milestones Status as discussed by LSC:

6. Compliant implementation plans
Tuscany updates?
Do we have an update on Fabric3 status?

7. We recently received a TMF request. What, if anything, do we want to
do about this? (See Action Item AI20091113)

8. Discussion of SCA Primer.
Is it time yet to begin working on an SCA Primer?

9. Any Other Business?

10. Future SC Agenda Topics?

11. Next Meeting

12. Adjourn

Contents

Topics
[1]  Opening
[2]  Action Items
[3]  Operational Procedures document and Member section work plan review/approval
[4]  Work Plan
[5]  Overall TC Milestones Status as discussed by LSC:
[6]  Compliant implementation plans
[7]  TMF request
[8]  Discussion of SCA Primer
[9]  AOB
Table of Resolutions
Table of Action Items

Action Items

Done:
id=2009-11-13-4 status=done - Need to update OASIS calendar with 2010meetings.
Pending:
id=2008-12-12-1 status=pending - Coordinate an effort with Assembly TC to produce an SCA primer as the specs approach standardization (in review).
New:
id=2010-02-19-1 status=pending Jeff to remind Anil concerning meetings
id=2010-02-19-2 status=pending Sanjay to report LSC status each call
id=2010-02-19-3 status=pending Mike to write this up and send them an email and copy the member section distribution list.

Resolutions

Minutes

Scribe: Bob Freund

Opening

Roll - quorate
Action: Jeff to remind Anil concerning meetings
Agenda - agreed
Resolution: m:Bob s:Mike Minutes of 2010-01-15 approved w/o

Action Items

Action: id=2008-12-12-1 - Coordinate an effort with Assembly TC to produce an SCA primer as the specs approach standardization (in review).
Action: id=2009-11-13-4 status=done - Need to update OASIS calendar with 2010meetings.

Operational Procedures document and Member section work plan review/approval

The working document was reviewed and marked up
Motion: m:Mike s:David The new version will placed on the document page and will be adopted if no comments received prior to March 1 and become immediately effective; if comments are received they will be discussed at the next SC meeting
Resolution: m:Mike s:David The new version will placed on the document page and will be adopted if no comments received prior to March 1 and become immediately effective; if comments are received they will be discussed at the next SC meeting w/o

Work Plan

Motion: Reaffirm that the Member Section Work (Dated August 27th, 2007) is still accurate and does not need to be updated at this time.
Resolution: m:Mike s:David Reaffirm that the Member Section Work (Dated August 27th, 2007) is still accurate and does not need to be updated at this time. w/o

Overall TC Milestones Status as discussed by LSC:

Action: Sanjay to report LSC status each call
Sanjay: Second round of public review has started for Java CAA, C-C++, and Assembly specifications

Compliant implementation plans

Nothing new reported

TMF request

<jeff.mischkinsky>
Alia: response Liaison policy governs and is publicly available, there are no final OS availability; premature for the demonstration of interoperablity, Group can join, or publicly comment
Action: Mike to write this up and send them an email and copy the member section distribution list.

Discussion of SCA Primer

Jeff:
Premature until we have final-final deliverables

AOB

-none-
Next meeting second Friday in March (the 12th)
Adjourned

[End of Minutes]
Formatted on 2010-02-19 at 13:16:07 GMT-5

Minutes formatted by Schreiber, a collection of XSLT stylesheets by Bob Freund modeled after David Booth's scribe

Schreiber diagnostics output

[Delete this section before publishing the minutes]

final validation: Chair not specified, default chair was assumed

statistics: Schreiber found 41 input lines

edits: Schreiber found the following text-edit commands:

edits: Line 36: s/email/email and copy the member section distribution list

command-scribe: Line 4: Since the line number is less than or equal to 20 we will interpret this as a scribename command, note that the scribe command is deprecated

command-scribe: Line 4: Bob Freund is recognized

command-scribe: Line 4: Bob Freund's nick Bob has been selected

citation-detection-scribed: Line 29: Check for possible unrecognized nick 'Sanjay'

citation-detection-scribed: Line 34: Check for possible unrecognized nick 'Alia'

edit-substitute: command on line 36 succeeded, changed line 35 from 'email' to 'email and copy the member section distribution list'

edit-delete: Line 36 was deleted

system: Transformer: SAXON 9.2.0.3

[End of Schreiber diagnostic output]

smime.p7s