opencsa-ms message

Subject: RE: [opencsa-ms] reschedule 14 may meeting to 21 may?

Friday, 21st May, 9 Am PDT works for me.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Mischkinsky [mailto:jeff.mischkinsky@oracle.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2010 7:55 PM
To: OpenCSA Member Section
Subject: [opencsa-ms] reschedule 14 may meeting to 21 may?

hi,
   Anil has requested that we reschedule. I'm reluctant to cancel
since last month's didn't happen, as long as the steering committee
will be quorate.

   I also don't want to get into a long drawn out email exchange
trying to find another acceptable time.

   So lets find out if the following friday 21 may at the regular time
9 am PDT works?
     Let me know by Friday morning (beijing time), which is Thursday
evening PDT.

   I'm putting out a draft agenda, which only has status updates on it
for agenda items.

cheers,
    jeff

On May 12, 2010, at 8:54 AM, Anil Gurnani wrote:

> Guys - I too may not be able to join this Friday 5/14 as I have an
> important
> meeting (interview :-) ) on that day.
>
> So can we - either reschedule or cancel this month's meeting,
> please? Stuff
> that was keeping me busy is all out of the way next week - so I want
> to get
> more engaged.
>
> Regards,
> Anil