opencsa-ms message

Subject: Proposed - OpenCSA Steering Committee (StC) Proposed Agenda - 08 oct 2010,

hi,
   We can have a call. I tried last month -- but my mail to the sc
list bounced - and i didn't notice until it was too late.

   I'm not sure we have much of an agenda.

   But send in any agenda items.

      otherwise it will be a pro forma agenda -- i'm on a plane about
to button up  -- i'll try and send something out in a few hours.

-jeff

--
Jeff Mischkinsky			          		jeff.mischkinsky@oracle.com
Sr. Director, Oracle Fusion Middleware 				+1(650)506-1975