opencsa-ms message

Subject: Re: [opencsa-ms] no Steering Committee meeting tomorrow?

Jeff,

Based on lack of response (though the timing on the notification hasn't given people much time
to respond), I've canceled Friday's meeting. Per discussion at the last Steering Committee meeting
I've also scheduled the 2011 meetings on the OASIS calendar to continue on the same schedule as
we were using in 2010. (ie. the second Friday of each month 9-10am Pacific Time, 12-1pm Eastern Time,
5 - 6pm GMT).

Happy Holidays and a New Year to all!

Mike
IBM Emerging Internet Software Standards
Phone: 919-254-7605 T/L 444-7605

Inactive hide details for Jeff Mischkinsky ---12/10/2010 01:20:49 AM---hi,    I have not seen any email or followup after our dJeff Mischkinsky ---12/10/2010 01:20:49 AM---hi, I have not seen any email or followup after our discussion last

Jeff Mischkinsky <jeff.mischkinsky@oracle.com>

OpenCSA Member Section <opencsa-ms@lists.oasis-open.org>

12/10/2010 01:20 AM

[opencsa-ms] no Steering Committee meeting tomorrow?

hi,
  I have not seen any email or followup after our discussion last
month. AFAIK, not much has changed. So personally, I don't think there
is anything, as a Steering Committee for us to do at the moment,
frustrating as that may be to us.

  I'm at a f2f meeting tomorrow and according to the scheduled agenda
it doesn't look like i can step out at 10 am (PST), though i should be
on IM if anyone wants to check with me.

  So in absence of anything else, I'll assume we won't be meeting.

  The next scheduled meeting is Jan 14, 2011. Please send in agenda
items at least a week ahead of that, a/o start some email discussions
between now and then.

  In the meantime, I wish you all a Happy New Year and Happy <fill in
appropriate holiday>.

cheers,
  jeff
--
Jeff Mischkinsky           jeff.mischkinsky@oracle.com
Sr. Director, Oracle Fusion Middleware +1(650)506-1975