Hi Charles, and welcome...

Are you (or your clients) doing any implementations that are based on
OpenDocument (besides contributions to OpenOffice.org) that you may tell
us of?

Bests,
~Lars

--
Lars Oppermann <lars.oppermann@sun.com>               Sun Microsystems
Software Engineer - StarOffice                           Sachsenfeld 4