Subject: Introduce Myself

Hi just want to introduce myself, I am the co-lead of the OpenOffice.org
Spanish project. I have some related projects that intend to work with
opendocuments including a native unix library to parse, edit, and create
odt's, called ODT-Tools. I am currently working as business developer for
the INGOTs certification.

--
Alexandro Colorado
CoLeader of OpenOffice.org ES