Subject: Introduction

Hello,

I'd like to introduce myself too. I'm Daniel Carrera, I work for a
UK-based computer company that focuses on the education sector. I am
also a founding member of the OpenDocument Fellowship, and a member of
the OD Fellowship Committee (the closest thing to a governing body). I
have also been active in OpenOffice.org.

Cheers,
Daniel.
--
      /\/`) http://oooauthors.org