Subject: Introducing myself (Claus Agerskov)

I am a Danish open standard and Free & Open Source Software evangelist.

I am currently active in OpenDocument Fellowship, OpenOffice.org Project
Management Tool Project, Open Project Management Exchange Format,
SQL-Finans/Saldi (Danish FOSS accounting software project) and the
unofficial Danish OpenDocument site OpenDocument.dk.

I work as a system administrator at the Technical University of Denmark
and part time teaching FOSS.

Previously I have been active in the OpenOffice.org community with
translating to Danish and marketing, I also suggested to put the future
development of the document format in an independent standardization body
in October which was one of the reasons that the office TC was created.

I hope and work for that the future OpenDocument formats will so free and
open that they can be implemented in free, open and closed software which
mean it doesn't contain patented technology which isn't free for everyone
to use (read: that future formats can be implement under software with a
GNU General Public License).

The most enjoyable greetings
--
Claus Agerskov        OpenDocument er en åben standard for kontordokumenter,
OpenDocument.dk       som  anbefales af blandt  andet  EU.   OpenDocument er