Subject: Question about encrypted OpenDocument text file

Hi,
I should read an encrypted OpenDocument text file.
I have understood that the "manifest:size" attribute is only present if the file is stored in an encrypted format.
Why are encrypted only "content.xml", "styles.xml" and "settings.xml" entries?
Why is not entrypted "meta.xml" entry?
Thanks!

Yahoo! Mail: gratis 1GB per i messaggi, antispam, antivirus, POP3