Subject: Opendoc Viewer

Hi,

I'm David Pascual. I'm involved in a open-source migration project at
Comunidad Valenciana (Spain) local administration (http://www.cop.gva.es).

We are working in diferent areas, including offimatic. We are raising
develop a php tool to automate the generations of reports in
opendocument format.

We are working with openOffice.org, but we have a question:

Exist a thin-viewer for the open-document format? We are thinking in
something like http://visioo-writer.tuxfamily.org, but for all formats,
not only for de writer format.

Thanks and sorry for my english, I have to improve it.