Subject: Re: [opendocument-users] XHTML-> ODF conversion

J. David Eisenberg has been working on this for a while, so it would be
smart to use his work and perhaps contribute to it. He has two versions.
One is an XSLT and one is written in Ruby (so it can handle images and
make a ZIP file).

I can't remember the URL, but you can find David on the OpenDocument
Fellowship developers list:

List: odf-devel@opendocumentfellowship.org
Subscribe: odf-devel-subscribe@opendocumentfellowship.org

Cheers,