Subject: Re: [opendocument-users] Re: How to interpret the default-cell-style-name attribute in spreadsheets

Hi again,

I stated this already in the bug reports at 2006/04/18, but let me repeat it
more detailed, because this is the main fact:

Let's have a document consisting of one cell (in A1) and the first row has a
default-cell-style-name attribute="ce1". Looks like this:
  <row default-cell-style-name="ce1">
  <cell>1</cell>
  </row>

And now consider another document which has the same content extended by an
empty cell:
  <row default-cell-style-name="ce1">
  <cell>1</cell>
  <cell/>
  </row>

OpenDocument specification, ch. 8.1:
"Incomplete rows are basically rendered as if they had the necessary number of
empty cells,"

The spreadsheet app should have a dimension of 2x2. Both documents have to
look the same. This shows, that the @dcsn attribute has to be applied to the
whole row.

Regards,
Stefan