Subject: Re: [opendocument-users] Re: How to interpret the default-cell-style-name attribute in spreadsheets

Hi Stefan,

I'm guessing it is primarily for brevity - since the most 'popular'
cell style in a column or row only needs to be specified once, with
the default-cell-style-name attribute in the appropriate table:column
or table:row element, as opposed to once for each cell in the column /
row using that style.

Regards,
Robert.