Subject: Re: [opendocument-users] Re: How to interpret the default-cell-style-name attribute in spreadsheets

Hi Stefan,

On Tue, Jun 06, 2006 at 12:02:50 +0200, Stefan Nikolaus wrote:

> it seems, the discussion came to an end.

Actually your last reply went under a pile of other things to do.. sorry
for that.

> Let me summarize my observations:
>
> 1. There's nothing explicitly mentioned in the current spec, which says that
> the @dcsn should be used for the used area only.

It doesn't explicitly say so, but since only the used area is stored as
a table and the attribute applies to a table column/row, it implicitly
does not apply to any other area than the stored table, which is the
used area again.

> Conclusion:
> The @dcsn should be applied to the whole column/row.

It is, to the whole column/row of the stored table. This is where we
differ in opinion.

  Eike