Subject: Where to send suggestions for changing the license?

In the footer of every page of the OpenDocument v1.1 specification I see
the following text:

   Copyright © OASIS Open 2002 - 2006. All Rights Reserved

This tells me that I am granted nothing with regard to the spec file; I
can't even non-commercially share verbatim copies of it with others.
This strikes me as far too restrictive, certainly for a reference
document such as a specification.

I would like to suggest that the spec be relicensed under a license that
allows:

   - redistribution in any format without royalty
   - modification

and I see no problem with allowing commercial distribution.

Where would I send such a suggestion?

Thanks.