Subject: Re: [opendocument-users] Problems generating spreadsheet

Hi Felipe,

I don't see a META-INF directory in the package with the manifest.xml
file.  This is a key part of an ODF document and this may be your problem.

Some tools that might help validate a test document:

OpenOffice has an online validator:
http://tools.services.openoffice.org/odfvalidator/

The OpenDocument Fellowship also has an online validator:
http://opendocumentfellowship.com/validator

Finally, the ODF TC has a page on how to validate an ODF document locally
using the schema:
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/How_to_Validate_an_ODF_document

Regards,

-Rob