Subject: Improvement submissions to the ODF-TC?

What is the easiest way for a user to determine the content of proposals that have been submitted for consideration to the ODF-TC?  For example, if an implementer touts having made multiple proposals to improve ODF, but then also makes implementation choices in which it criticizes deficiencies in ODF, how does a user like me determine if the proposals that were submitted were aimed at addressing those deficiencies, or not?

I prefer online responses, please.  Thank you, John

John C. Cody, Associate Counsel
Office of the NYS Chief Information Officer/NYS Office for Technology
http://www.oft.state.ny.us
[The statements expressed herein are my own and do not necessarily reflect the policies, practices or opinions of my employer or anyone else.  Nothing herein constitutes legal advice - if you need legal advice, please consult your own attorney.]

This e-mail, including any attachments, may be confidential, privileged or otherwise legally protected. It is intended only for the addressee. If you received this e-mail in error or from someone who was not authorized to send it to you, do not disseminate, copy or otherwise use this e-mail or its attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete the e-mail from your system.