Subject: Re: [opendocument-users] Improvement submissions to the ODF-TC?

On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 10:01 AM, Cody, John (OFT)
<John.Cody@oft.state.ny.us> wrote:

> I didn't ask about process, I asked about content.  I am not focusing on individual's memories or what KDE did or didn't do 10 years ago, thanks.

If you're only interested in events over the last two years or so,
Dennis gave you a pretty good list of resources. I'll add to his list
that much of the ODF TC's work is done in subcommittees, each of which
has its own home page, document repositories, and mailing list
archives. The following link will take you directly  to links for each
of the subcommittee home pages.
<http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=office#subcommittees>.

> I will say it once again, and that is it.  I will not be drawn into side issues, period.  I am not even going to answer them.

Understood and appreciated.

 Feel free to discuss amongst yourselves.

I've felt that freedom since I retired from the Bar. :-)

Best regards,

Paul E. Merrell, J.D. (Marbux)

--
Universal Interoperability Council