Subject: Re: [opendocument-users] Improvement submissions to the ODF-TC?

marbux <marbux@gmail.com> wrote on 05/15/2009 02:40:09 PM:

> Rob, You did not address the merits of what I said. Instead you built
> a pyramid of straw man arguments. You know it and I know it so I see
> no resulting benefit for either of us were I to take the time to
> topple yet another Rob Weir house of cards. Been there and done that
> often enough to tire of it; you really need to improve your game. But
> if you want to throw down the gauntlet, I'll find the energy to do it
> again. Shall we discuss Rob Weir's pattern of conduct in regard to
> censorship and wrath? Your choice.

Paul, you would be better off taking that topic to
alt.discuss.robweird.bork.bork.bork, or Gray Knowlton's blog, or something
of similar quality.  This list is for discussing ODF.  If you persist in
personal attacks and off-topic ranting, OASIS admins have the ability to
boot you.  I know that you know this.

-Rob