Subject: Re: [opendocument-users] New question (2): Reference implementation?

On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 6:47 AM, Cody, John (OFT)
<John.Cody@oft.state.ny.us> wrote:
> Thanks, Paul.  That helps me better understand your reasoning.  Thanks especially for the citations, and for taking the time to respond in detail.   I'm not a decision-maker, just a lawyer, always looking for knowledge to better advise my client.  I was just asking for personal understanding.  Thanks, John

Thank you, John. You helped me enormously to sharpen my explanation of
how the technical regulation and procurement specification pieces fit
together with international standards. Good, piercing questions there.
If you talk to the other folks you mentioned, I hope you'll press them
just as hard and ask for citations.  :-)

Best regards,

Paul E. Merrell, J.D. (Marbux)

--
Universal Interoperability Council