Subject: Re: [opendocument-users] simple OO.org document goes awry in MS Office 2007 w/SP2 - what went wrong?

BRM wrote:

> How is an end-user suppose to know the difference between a bug in the ODF spec, and an application bug?

They're not.  The fault is with the application since that is how the
end-user interfaces with the spec.

The problem we have is that a single vendor has made a bad faith
implementation and appears to be attacking everone else, from the other
vendors, to the developers, to even the standards committee itself.

-Lars