Subject: How to get page-numbers in "Table of Contents"

Hi,
I am working on transforming one XML document into ODF format using XSLT recently. I encounter one problem, when I try to generate "Table of Contents", I find there is no way to get the correct page numbers of outline. I know that when you transform the document to an FO document, you can use "fo:page-number-citation" to get page-numbers in "Table of Contents", is there any similar way in ODF standard to get page-numbers in "Table of Contents" ?

I am appreciated if you can provide some help on this, thanks in advance.

Thanks&Regards,
Jason (Shen, Jian le)

IBM China Development Lab, Shanghai
Email: shjle@cn.ibm.com
Phone: 21-60922810 Tie-line: 902-2810
Web Site: http://cdlsh.cn.ibm.com
Address: 5F, No.10 Building, 399 Keyuan Road, Zhangjiang Innovation Park, Pudong New District, Shanghai 201203, China