Subject: RE: [opendocument-users] ODF 1.2: Usage of <office:database> inOOo/LibO

It's a Base thingy :-)

Just start Base, create new database and save it to a new .odb file.

Bart

-----Original Message-----
From: Jesper Lund Stocholm [mailto:4a4553504552@gmail.com]
Sent: dinsdag 23 augustus 2011 14:52
To: opendocument-users

Hello all,

I am trying to look into the functionality of some of the additions to ODF 1.2 . One of those is the <office:database> element (and associated elements and attributes) of section 12 of ODF 1.2 (CD05).
Can anyone tell me how to generate a document using OOo/LibO that will use these elements?

And even more basic - is <office:database> a Writer-thing or a Calc-thingy in OOo/LibO?

Thanks,

:o)

--
Jesper Lund Stocholm