Subject: Which application can read custom shapes?

Hi all,

in section "19.171 draw:formula" in ODF1.2 part 1 the angle for sin, cos and tan is specified to be in degrees. In Apache OpenOffice it is implemented in radians. Now I want to investigate how other application have implement this.

I have already tried "PowerPoint 2013 Preview", "LibreOffice", and "Calligra Stage". All of them implement 'radians'.

Do you know other programs, which are able to read a draw:custom-shape element, contained in a .odg or .odp file, for example?

Kind regards
Regina